Integration of IoT Devices with Distributed Ledgers/Blockchain
Thu. November 1| 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM | 208C
Conference: ESC Minneapolis 2018
Track: ESC Track C: IoT & Connected Devices
Pass Type: Conference Pass (Paid)
In this session we will discuss a Digital Twin platform we have developed for IoT that leverages decentralized computing networks to link the physical world to the digital world. Now devices can discover, authenticate, communicate, and transact with one another.
Some of the benefits of our approach include:
• All digital assets receive a Universal Blockchain Code (UBC Code) to give them a unique digital fingerprint.
• Devices can optionally have their own Digital Wallet for transacting with one another. Smart contracts to embody the business logic of your digital assets.
• Ricardian contracts to codify legal terms and conditions.
• A cryptocurrency for microtransactions.
• A solid digital asset management platform with features including messaging, notifications, rules management, enterprise integration, payload management, analytics and dashboards, campaign management, real time location services, mapping, and more.